A few days ago I was given The Kreativ Blogger award by two lovely ladies, Nora from Nora The Kitchen ‘Splorer and TracieMoo from Bitter Sweet Flavours. Thanks girls, it brought a huge smile to my face.
The Kreativ Blogger Award comes with some rules:
1 Thank the person(s) who has given you the award (Thank you Nora & TracieMoo!)
2 Copy the logo and place it on your blog
3 Link to the person who has nominated you for the award
4 Name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting
5 Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers
6 Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate
7 Leave a comment on each of the blogs to let them know they've been nominated
Seven Facts about me:
1) I adore cake in any form, from light and fluffy to dense, spiced and fruity – I’d have cake over a bar of chocolate any day.
2) I don’t enjoy shopping for clothes but will never pass up the chance to explore a food market or bakeware shop.
3) Like Nora, whenever I visit a restaurant the first section I look at is the desserts.
4) The Sound of Music is probably my favourite film – whenever I was ill off school I always used to watch it, lying on the sofa snuggled under my duvet. Even though they keep bursting into song throughout the film, I find this is part of its charm and yet modern films do this it irritates me – strange.
5) I hate throwing food away and often have lunches consisting of 2 days of previous meal leftovers, such as cold potatoes, salads, breads, quiches, even boiled carrots – they make great houmous and veg sarnies! and if breads getting a little dry then I toast it or dip it into soup.
6) I have just found out that I have obtained a 2:1 degree in Food & Nutrition from uni!! Now busy job hunting with little success (I want to do more the practical food side than the nutrition side – bakery, recipe testing, magazines etc so if anyone’s got any jobs going…)
7) I never put butter on my bread if adding another topping. I find jam, houmous or pickle etc add enough of their own moisture.
The next seven 'Kreativ Blogger' holders I would like to pass the award onto are:
The Caked Crusader – a fellow sponge pudding enthusiast and her custard tart recipe is divine!
Nic of Cherrapeno – a lovely blogger who shares my love of exploring foodie markets and shows.
Sam of Antics of A Cycling Cook – some wonderful recipes, making the most of fresh seasonal produce.
Rosie of Baking Cakes Galore – a fellow baking enthusiast with some great recipes for afternoon tea.
Snooky Doodle Cakes – a cake decorating master!
Johanna of Green Gourmet Giraffe – a fellow vegetarian and a great source of inspiration when I’m stuck for ideas of what to make for dinner.
Karina of Karina’s Kitchen – a gluten free goddess who proves avoiding gluten doesn’t mean missing out on tasty meals and treats.
All wonderful bloggers with such fun and creative flair and a great writing style.
Catch up on eating out 2015-2016 (Melbourne)
2 hours ago