Saturday 12 April 2008

An Award and A Six Word Memoir

Firstly I would like to thank Gigi for awarding me a ‘E for Excellence’ award. Thanks Gigi, I’m really touched.

I wish to pass the award on to Naomi from Straight Into Bed Cakefree And Dried. She has an amazing gluten free blog full of delicious and creative recipes. Her wide knowledge and use of alternative flours always amazes me.



I was recently tagged by Johanna from Green Gourmet Giraffe for a Six Word Memoir. This involves trying to sum up my personality and capturing the essence of ‘me’ in just 6 words. It’s a lot harder than it sounds. Below are my six chosen little words.

Bake-aholic
Passionate
Creative
Optimistic
Backwards
Thoughtful

I am now passing the challenge on to six other bloggers who have to write six words about themselves, pass the tag on to six others and link back here.

7 comments:

Naomi Devlin said...

Great Katie, I like that meme - short and yet full of meaning and intrigue...

Thanks so much for the E

x x x

Johanna GGG said...

An award that is well deserved - and love your six words - bake-aholic - does that mean you can be addicted to baking - could explain a lot about me :-)

Pixie said...

Hun, if you're backwards than I'm inside out. lol Congrats on the award!

Elle said...

Thanks Katie! Six words...hmmm that should be interesting.

Congrats on the Award! Well deserved!

Gigi said...

I loved the six words!

Jen said...

Thanks for the award! Made my day.
Looking forward to read everyone else's 6 words.

Deborah said...

I got tagged by someone else for this this weekend - I'm racking my brain - this is a tough one!!